Urja Muni Yojana Gujarat 2023 Online Application Form pdf Download:- o promote solar energy in its state . The Gujarat state government says that by using clean energy like solar energy, we can reduce the pollution of the environment. If you are also a resident of Gujarat state, then you can take advantage of the Gujarat Urja Muni Yojana Gujarat . Further, we have given complete detailed information about the scheme in the article.
Overview of Urja Muni Yojana Gujarat 2023
|Scheme Name||Urja Muni Yojana Gujarat|
|who started the plan||Shri Saurabh Patel, Energy Minister of Gujarat State|
|Agency related to the scheme||Gujarat Energy Development Agency (GEDA)|
|Beneficiary||Resident Citizen of Gujarat State|
|purpose of the plan||To promote solar energy in the state and increase the target of production energy|
What is Urja Muni Yojana Gujarat?
According to Saurabh Patel, Energy Minister in Gujarat State Government, solar panels will be installed in more than 2 lakh houses under the Free Solar Panel Scheme. The use of solar energy will increase power generation and reduce power consumption and theft. The government aims to produce more than 1700 megawatts of electricity by the end of the year 2022 with the help of solar panels being installed under the scheme. Under this scheme, the Gujarat state government will provide subsidy of 40% on solar panels with a capacity of 2 kW and 25% on the cost of solar panels with a capacity of 3 to 10 kW to the person installing solar panels. The Gujarat state government has earmarked a budget of over Rs 2,000 crore for the scheme.
Benefit of Urja Muni Scheme Gujarat
- To create awareness among people for the use of clean energy like solar energy in the state.
- The state government has set a target of installing solar panels in more than 2 lakh houses.
- Under the plan, both the big projects of Radhe Sada Solar Park and Dholera Solar Park have been included under which solar panels will be installed in large quantities.
- The entire implementation of the scheme will be done by the Energy and Petrochemicals Department of the State Government.
- The Gujarat state government estimates that with the implementation of the solar panel scheme, the state’s power generation capacity will exceed 30,000 MW in the next ten years.
- Gujarat state government has selected more than 450 power companies all small and big in the state for solar panel scheme.
- The beneficiary of the scheme will have to follow the rules made by the DISCOM to avail the benefits of the scheme and will have to sign the connectivity agreement made by the DISCOM.
Eligibility Criteria For Urja Muni Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Gujarat.
- Land in the applicant’s own name or 100 Sq. ft. Should have own house in the area.
- If the applicant is taking advantage of solar panels under any scheme of the center, then he will not be given the benefit of Gujarat Free Solar Panel Scheme.
- Permanent residence certificate of the applicant from the state of Gujarat
- Aadhaar card for the identity and address of the applicant
- Subsidy cost certificate of the applicant user
- Authorized seller’s bill issued by GEDA
- Solar System Commissioning Report
- Joint Establishment Report
- Certificate for Charge Permission by CEI
- Certificate of Electrical Supervisor or Contractor.
Apply Online For Urja Muni Yojana Gujarat Application Form 2023
Friends, let us tell you that the application process of Gujarat Free Solar Panel is offline, but for this, first of all, you have to download the application form from the website of Gujarat’s Development Agency GEDA, the process of downloading the form is as follows –
- To download the form, first of all visit the official website of GEDA at geda.gujarat.gov.in .
- After the website is open, you have to click on the link Application form given under the menu of Information on the home page of the website.
- After clicking on the link of application form, the form will open in pdf file.
- You can also download and print the form.
- After this, after filling the form, attach it with the necessary documents and go to your nearest electricity department office and submit the form to the concerned officer.
- Your application will be accepted after the official checks your form.
- In this way you will be able to apply for Gujarat Free Solar Panel Scheme.