Apply Online For Uttar Pradesh Free Smartphone& Tablet Distribution to Youth of State, UP Yogi Free Laptop For Youth 2022 Online Registration Form, Check Beneficiary List, Eligibility Criteria, How to Get Free Laptop, Smartphone and Tablet by Yogi Government.
Here is the very good news for the students of UP. UP Government announced the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022. All the students who have passed their 10th and 12th exam, Diploma, Nursing, B tech. with 65% marks and above can get a free laptop from the UP Government. The main motive to launch this scheme is to motivate the student to high qualifications.
So, if the student gets to benefit from the scheme they apply for the Free Laptop Yojana 2022. For more details visit the official website of the scheme. So, through this article we are sharing with you the details about the free laptop Yojana 2022, their last date of registration, eligibility criteria, list of the documents, etc. so, read the article carefully and get benefits wiry the scheme.
UP Yogi Free Laptop For Youth 2022
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 is launched by the Chief Minister of UP State Yogi Adityanath. The state government launched so many other schemes for the welfare of the students. Under the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022, all the students who have passed their 10th and 12th exam can benefit under the scheme. The budget of the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 is about 1800 crores.
The government worked under the scheme. There are 22 lakhs students who get benefits with the UP Free Laptop Yojana and get the free laptop from the state government. Only the students who passed the examination with 65% and above marks can get the Free Laptop according to their eligibility.
So, if the students who are on the merit list can apply for the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022 by online process. Through this article, we share with you all the processes of the online registration of the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022.
Yogi Government Providing Free Tablet & Smartphone to Youth 2022
Very good news has been announced by the state government of Uttar Pradesh. Under this announcement, the state government going to distribute the muft Smartphone, tablets,s, and laptops to the youth of the state. The distribution of the same has been going to be started at the end of the November of this years.
Under this scheme, More than 68 Lakh youth of the state going to get the benefit under this scheme. The coming December month is very good for the youth of the Uttar Pradesh state. Very soon to collect the data of the students has also been launched by the state government.
Highlights UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022
|Name of scheme||UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022|
|launched by||CM Yogi Adityanath|
|For the years||2022|
|Budget under the scheme||1800 crores|
|beneficiaries||Students who have passed their 10th and 12th exam|
|Already allocated laptop||22 lakhs|
|Last date of the registration||October 2022.|
Apply Online For UP Free Tablet & Smartphone Scheme for Youth Application Form 2022
The eligible students get benefits under the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022. For the UP Free Laptop, Yojana 2021 students can apply online on their official website. Firstly students read all the notifications by downloading the notification and read all the information of the scheme carefully. It helps the students in the registration.
If the students are eligible then they are applying for the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022. The main motive to launch this scheme is to motivate the students in digital education. With the help of the laptop, students get the knowledge by the online method. The intelligent student gets more benefits with the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022.
They can increase the skill of knowledge. There are so many students who are intelligent but due to low income, their families did not provide them the digital services. But now the state government helps the students in their studies. So, if the students get the 65% and above marks then they are applying for the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022. So all the information we are sharing with you in this article. Read the article till the end.
Yogi Govt Free Laptop Yojana 2022 Eligibility Criteria
For getting benefits with the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022, there are some eligibilities:-
- Students who are applying for the scheme are the permanent citizen of Utter Pradesh.
- Students who have passed their 10th and 12th exam with 65% and above can apply for the scheme.
- The students who have doing the B. Tech and other profession diplomas and courses can apply for the scheme.
UP Muft Tablet Yojana 2022 Document List
There is some documentation that is required for the registration of the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022. The lists of the documents are:-
- Photocopy of the Aadhar Card.
- Photocopy of the permanent residential proof certificate.
- And Photocopy of the matriculation certificate.
- Photocopy of the 12th exam certificate.
- Also other certificate which is qualified by the students.
- This entire certificate is required for the verification of the marks of the students.
- Passport size photograph of the Students.
- Mobile number of the students for the next update of the scheme.
How to Get Free Laptop Smartphone Tablet By Yogi Government Under Free Laptop Scheme Registration Process
There are a few steps for registration of the UP Free Laptop Yojana 2022. Students who want to get benefits under the scheme firstly registered themself and follow these steps:-
- The student firstly visits the official website of the scheme i.e. www.upcmo.up.nic.in.
- After that homepage of UP Chief Minister Office ,Lucknow is open on the screen
- Now here is the link of Up Free Laptop Yojana.
- Click on the link and registration form is open on the screen.
- After open the registration enter the required information like name of the student, address of the student, age of the student and mobile number, name of the school etc.
- After enter these information upload all the documents which is written above of the article.
- And in the last submit the registration form by click on the submit option.
Read: UP Govt Schemes 2021
The students who have passed their 10th and 12 exams.
There are 65% and above marks in the exam.