Get the Details About Download(Join) Shivsena Membership Nondani Form 2023, Digital Registration & Download Identity Card shivsena.in ID Card Yuva Sena Membership Form 2023 Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Requirements, Direct link of joinyuvasena.com, Highlights, etc.
In this article today we will provide you the information about the shiv Sena Membership application online. The shivesna.in. is the official website of apply online for Membership. You will get to know about the eligibility criteria, contact number, download of membership id card, direct link or official portal, and WhatsApp group-related details of this party in this article.
As we all know that Shiv sena is the part of Shiva Sena being the youth wing of the party. In the Maharashtra state the Shiv Sena is the Marathi national political party. In the year 1996, this party was initiated by the Mr. Bal Thackeray. Shiv sena party is a very huge party in Maharashtra state. SSP party is working very actively in the Indian Film City called Mumbai. With the NCP, the Shiv Sena is collaborating and, in the Maharashtra, state making their government. Mr. Aditya Thackeray who is the Son of Mr. Uddhav Thackeray, is the president of the Shiv Sena party.
So, the Membership of Yuva Sena is started by the Aditya Thackery for all the young generation of Maharashtra state. All the interested candidates above 18 years of age and are permanent citizens of the Maharashtra state can apply for the membership by visiting to the official website of Yuva Sena. In the below article you will get the details information about it so keep reading till end.
Shivsena Membership Nondani Form 2023
All the interested candidates of Maharashtra state who wants to join the Shivsena and wants to become its member they all can fill the registration form for the membership. The form filling process is already started. Candidates can go to the official website and can apply through there. After the completion of registration process the candidate will become the member of the party.
The shivsena.in is the official website for the membership registration. Candidates can also download their membership card after their registration from the same official portal. Shiva sena party initiated this step to make their party big and become most powerful party in the Maharashtra state. If you are interested to connect with its party then you should be a permanent citizen of the Maharashtra state.
Overall Information About the Shiv Sena Online Membership 2023
|Article Type||Shivsena Membership Nondni Form|
|Party Location||Maharashtra India.|
|Party President||Aaditua Thackeray|
|Applying Method||Online Mode.|
Important Dates for ShivSena Membership Online Apply
|Registration Starting Date||April 16TH 2023|
|Last Date of Registration||April 30th 2023|
Shiv Sena Membership Requirement
- Valid Mobile Number.
- Details Regarding Address.
Eligibility Criteria for Shiv Sena Membership 2023
- The candidate has to be above the 18 years of age. Candidates having age below 18 are not eligible.
- Only the candidates who are permanent citizen of the Maharashtra state are eligible to apply for the membership.
Apply online for the Shiv Sena Membership at shivsena.in
- Go to the official website of the Yuva Sena.
- Then, in the homepage of the website, you will see two option called login or Yuva Sena.
- Here, you need to click on the Yuva Sena link.
- Then click on the option Shiv Sena membership form online.
- Then, the form will open, fill all the required details here. Details like your correct name, address, date of birth, candidates name, email id, etc.
- Also upload your recent photograph.
- Mentioned you correct education qualification details.
- In the address details section fill the details like postal address, pin code, district name.
- Then, click on the link/button called register
- After this, you will get an OTP on your registered phone number, enter the same in the given column in the form.
- After this process, you will be become the member of Yuva Sena party.
Download Shivsena Membership ID Card Online
- Once you are done with your registration process for the Yuva Sena membership then you have to login on its official website.
- Go to the official website and then tap on the login link.
- Then, the form will open, here you need to enter all the details which have asked to fill.
- Details like YSIN or mobile number.
- Then, tap on the option called send OTP.
- After this, you will get an OTP in your phone number. verify that OTP and you will be able to do your login.
|Official Portal Link||Click Here|
|Maharashtra Govt Schemes||Visit Here|