Read the whole article about Purohit Bhata Beneficiary List 2023, Check Purohit Vata Application Status wb.gov.in, How to apply Online For West bengal Purohit Bhatta Scheme Application, Online Registration, Name List District Wise, Amount Payment Status of Rs.1000.
There are so many schemes launched by the West Bengal Government. Now state government starts the financial scheme foe the priest of the state. Any priest who are belong from any community like Christian, Hindu, Parsi , Buddhist and Jain or any other community are eligible under this scheme.
It is very good steps taken by the state government that provide the financial help to the priest as a pension.so friend there are so many peoples who are listen about this scheme but due to the lack of the complete information they are not apply for the scheme.
Today in this article we share you the complete information about the Purohit Bhata Scheme 2023. Its eligibility criteria, process of download the application form and name list under the scheme. So read our article carefully till the end.
Purohit Bhata Beneficiary List 2023
Purohit means the Priest, who are work in the temple, church etc. they are working in the temple and authority of the temple give them some amount of the money but there are some many priest who are working in the temples but they did not earn money by their work. So west Bengal government decided to starts the pension scheme to the priest and they are launched the Purohit Bhata Scheme.
Under the scheme government provide them the financial assistance and the monthly pension of Rs. 1,000/- Rs. 2000/- every month they are get this amount as pension.
For get benefit with this scheme it is required that they are complete the application process. For that they are fill the online application form with the required details. For that you can visit on the official website of the scheme and fill the application form. For more details read the article till the end.
Highlight of Purohit Bhata Scheme 2023 Status
|Name of the scheme||Purohit Bhata Scheme|
|Announced by||Mamta Banerjee|
|Launched by||State government of West Bengal|
|beneficiaries||Purohit or Priest of the state|
|Amount of financial assistance||Rs. 1000/- per month|
Eligibly Criteria under Purohit Bhata Scheme 2023 West Bengal
There are some eligibility criteria under the scheme. So the priests who are under these criteria are applying for the scheme:-
- If any candidates who are already get any type of the government pension or financial assistance are not eligible u der the scheme.
- This scheme is only for the poor priest who has not any income source and are also belong from any community like Hindu, Christians, Jain, Buddhist etc.
- If applicant already have the land property, home on their name then under the scheme they are not get the benefit the scheme.
- Applicant is the permanent citizen of the west Bengal.
- Only priest are apply for the scheme.
Required Documents for Purohit Bhata Scheme
There are also some required documents under the scheme.
- Candidates have the Addhar card with them.
- Account Number of applicant.
- Photocopy of ration card.
- Photo copy of Identity card.
- Residential proof certificate.
- Passport size photograph of the application.
Benefits of Purohit Vata Scheme of Rs.1000
There are also some benefits of Purohit Bhata Scheme. We explain some:-
- State government West Bengal provides the financial assistance as pension of Rs.1000/- per month.
- Amount is directly come in the account of the applicant.
- They are also getting the financial assistance for built the house of Rs. 1, 20,000 under the Bangla Awas Yojana.
How to apply Online For Purohit Bhata Scheme 2023 Application Form
Purohit Bhata Scheme 2023 is announced by the CM of West Bengal for the priest of the state. Under the scheme government provide the pension for per month of Rs. 1,000/-. After launched the scheme so many priest are apply for the scheme and get the benefit under the scheme.
You can download the application form on the official website or by visiting on the BDO office of you area. After that fill the application form correctly and submit.
Check Purohit Bhata Scheme 2023 Application Status
- For application form you need to download the application form and fill the application form.
- After that attached the required documents with the application form.
- Submission of the application form is going through the offline mode.
- You can also apply for built the house and get the information on the BDO office.
- After that apply for the housing scheme and submit the application form in the same department. It is for the rural area of west Bengal.
- For the candidates who are belongs with the Municipal then they are submit the application form in the Municipal Corporation office in Kolkata.