Online Registration of MUMKIN Scheme 2023 J&K Apply Online For Youth, Last Date, Mumkin Scheme Vehicle List and Detail, Mumkin Scheme in Jammu and Kashmir, Eligibility, Official website.
Jammu and Kashmir governments launched so many schemes for their citizen. So many schemes are launched by the government of the state to help the citizen of the J& K.
Again to provide financial help to the younger citizen of the state J&K government launched the J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023. Through this scheme, the government gives financial help to the youth of the J&K from that candidate buy the vehicle and use it for their earning.
So if anyone is interested in the scheme then apply for the J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023. In this article we share with you the details of the J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023 registration process, starting date, and last date of the scheme. So read the article carefully and take advantage of the scheme.
MUMKIN Scheme 2023 J&K
Again J&K government provides financial help to the youth of the J&K. state government launched the J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023. So, if you want to get an advantage with the scheme then get registration for the scheme.
With the help of the scheme, candidates buy the vehicle and used that vehicle for their earning. The main aim is to launch this scheme is to provide financial help and to increase the earning source among the youth of the J&K State.
So, to take advantage applies for the registration of the J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023. Through this article, you can know about the registration process, eligibility, and selection process of the J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023.
Highlights of J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023
|Name of the scheme||J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||J&K Government|
|receivers||Youth of J&K|
|Aim of the scheme||Increase the source of income|
|Amount of scheme used for||For by the commercial vehicle|
|Starting date of registration||Already started|
|age||18 -35 years|
J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023 Eligibility List
Apply for the scheme there are some eligibilities. If the candidate has the eligibility written below then they are applying for the scheme. These eligibilities are:-
- Candidate is the permanent citizen of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The age of the candidate is not below then 18 and not more than 35 years.
- Candidate has the unemployment certificate certified from any government authority.
- Candidate has the driving license.
- If the candidate get advantage form the self employment scheme of the state government or central government are not eligible for theThis MUMKIN Scheme 2023.
J&K MUMKIN Scheme Document List
For the registration, there are some documents that are required for the J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023.
- Candidate has the residential certificate.
- Photocopy of the Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card of the applicant.
- Photocopy of the matriculation certificate for the verification of the age.
- Candidate has the unemployment certificate.
- Candidate has the driving license and also affidavit of the driving license.
- Passport size photograph of the candidate.
- Mobile number of the candidate.
- Photocopy of the bank account of the candidate.
How can you take the advantage of the J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023?
- For get the advantage candidate get the vehicle loan from their nearest bank. The cost of the scheme is given in the scheme.
- Under the scheme candidate get the 10% subsidy on the vehicle which is buying from the candidate.
- In This scheme the amount of the scheme is Rs. 80,000.
- Under the scheme candidate get the discount by the manufacturing company who are partner of the J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023.
- Candidate will not have to give the guarantee for the Bank.
J&K MUMKIN Scheme Important Dates
Starting date of the J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023:- before now stared.
The last date of the J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023:-not available.
Apply Online J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023 Registration Process
If interested candidates apply for the J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023. Then they should follow some easy steps for the registration. These steps are:-
- For the registration candidate firstly visit on the J&K service website.
- On the website there is registration form.
- Fill the registration form with the required information and candidate also uploads their passport size photograph.
- After that make their Login ID and password and also citizen ID on the official website.
- For login visit on the service portal of the J&K.
- For create the Login ID click on service button.
- On the new page there is MISSION YOUTH Link. Click on this link.
- Now application form is open in the screen.
- Now enter all the details in the application form.
- After complete their application form candidate receives the Unique Application ID is produced.
- Candidate note this ID for the future and also download the certificate if the certificate is approved by the concern authority.
Selection Process Under J &K MUMKIN Scheme 2023
Only the eligible candidate is selected for the J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023. Government selects the candidate for the scheme on the basis of the details of the registration form and also verification of the documents.
- Selection authority gets the applications from the district level eligible candidates.
- List of the eligible candidate who is selected for the scheme is made by the District Mission Youth J&K.
- Under the scheme loan is given by the government within the 15 days of the registration.
- Under the scheme partners with the government provide the subsidy and the discount amount to the vehicle loan within the one month after the registration.
- Selected candidate provided an insurance attachment which is dully attested by the 1st class Judicial Magistrate.
- In the Insurance attachment is clearly defined that candidate are not getting any financial help provided by the government before this scheme.
Contact Details of the J&K MUMKIN Scheme 2023
For any query the candidate contact on these helpline numbers which is written below:-
MS Shivani Choudhary: – 9622856601.
MS Reetika Devi: – 7051902378.
Department of Employment J&K Office.
The Deputy Director,
District Employment and Counseling,
Center 34 DC Green Belt Park,
Gandhi Nagar Jammu.