Get the complete detail to Online Registration For Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yatra Yojana MP 2023 Application Form pdf, Tirth Darshan List.
Madhya Pradesh government has launched a new scheme for senior citizens named Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yojana. In this program, various types of assistance will be given to the elderly in the state during the journey and they will receive the help of a helper to take care of them. So today we are going to give you all the information related to this program in this article like the purpose of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Teerth Darshan Yojana 2023, what are the plans of this program and what are the benefits of this program, for application.
What are the eligibility criteria, what documents are required and what is the application process for this program. You are invited to apply for MP Teerth Darshan Yojana To know all the information about it, read our article carefully till the end.
Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yatra Yojana MP 2023
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana is started by the government of Madhya Pradesh for citizens of Madhya Pradesh who are above 60 years of age. Under this scheme, the government will conduct free pilgrimage to any site in the country. Along with this, various types of industries such as food and beverage, accommodation, etc. Citizens will be given opportunities to travel. Under the Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yojana 2023, all citizens who are above 60 years of age or have more than 60% disability can also bring a personal assistant for their care.
If the citizens of the state are traveling in a group, one assistant for three to four people has participated in this program. The event will be organized by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, Department of Religious Trusts and Endowments and the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation. Under this programme, tourist sites like Amarnath, Shirdi, Kashijed Ajmer have been added.
Overview of Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana MP
|scheme name||Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Thirtha Darshan Yojana|
|who launched||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Madhya Pradesh|
|purpose||Providing free pilgrimage.|
Features of MP Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yatra Yojana
- MP Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yojana was established in 2012.
- Under this program, senior citizens have the opportunity to travel for free at tourist sites in the country. Citizens above 60 years can benefit from this scheme.
- Beneficiaries can travel under this program to any travel site in the country. During this journey, the citizens of the state will consume various things such as food and drink, accommodation, etc.
- Under this scheme, all citizens over 60 years of age or with more than 60% disability can also bring a helper with them for care. Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana will be implemented by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, Department of Religious Trusts and Grants and Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to fill the application form in Hindi. It is mandatory for the applicant to attach a passport size color photograph in the application form.
- It is also mandatory for the applicant to provide the mobile phone number and address of any relevant person in case of an emergency. It is prohibited to carry any kind of flammable or poisonous material during the trip.
- It is forbidden to use valuable rattan, jewelry, etc. on the road.
MP Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana List
- Mr. Badrinath
- Shri Kedarnath
- Shri Jagannath Puri
- Sri Dwarkapuri
- Vaishno Devi
- Ajmer Sharif
- Kashi (Varanasi)
- sammed peak
- Velakani Church (Nagapatnam)
- Kamakhya Devi
- Girnar ji
- Patna Sahib
- Pilgrimage sites of Madhya Pradesh – Ujjain, Meher, Shri Ramraja Temple Orchha, Chitrakoot, Omkareshwar, Maheshwar and Mudwara.
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Trith Darshan yatra Eligibility List
- Must be a native of Madhya Pradesh.
- Don’t be an income tax payer.
- Must have completed 60 years of age.
- In the case of women, the age relaxation of 2 years i.e. 58 years has been completed.
- There is no age restriction for such disabled citizens whose disability is more than 60 percent.
- If the husband and wife want to travel together, then the life partner can also go on the journey, even if he is less than 60 years of age, if there is a letter from one of the spouses.
- Under this scheme, a person should be given the benefit of pilgrimage once to a designated pilgrimage site in his lifetime.
- Application for pilgrimage can be made by forming a group, the head of the group will be the main applicant, but such a group will not be more than 25 persons.
- According to the latest provision, after the completion of the period of five years who have traveled in the past, they will be eligible for the journey again, as well as the provision has been made for the pilgrimage near the present pilgrimage sites.
- Must be physically and mentally able to travel, and should not be suffering from any infectious disease like TB, Congestive, Cardiac, Obstructive respiratory disease, Coronary insufficiency, Coronary thrombosis, Mental illness, Infection, Leprosy etc.
- Aadhar card
- passport size photograph
- mobile number
- age certificate
- I Certificate
- Address proof
MP Tirth Yatra Yojana Application Form pdf
The government of Madhya Pradesh started this scheme to provide free transport to the senior citizens of the state. Under this program, citizens of the state above 60 years of age can enjoy free travel. Various government agencies will provide all citizens during the trip. If you want to avail the Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yojana 2023 then you need to download the application form by visiting the official website. After that you have to submit this application form to Tehsil or Sub Tehsil office. Your eligibility will be assessed after you submit the application. After verification, your application will be accepted. After this, you can travel.
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Tirth Darshan Yojana 2023 Registration Form tirthdarshan.mp.gov.in
- First, you need to visit the official website of Teerth Darshan Yojana.
- Now, the home page will open in front of you. On the homepage, you need to click on the download version option.
- After that, you need to click on the option to download the travel request form. Once you click on this option, the application form will open in front of you.
- After that, you need to click on the download option. Now you need to remove the document in this form.
- After that, you must enter all the necessary information required in this form, such as your name, phone number, address, etc. You must include all the necessary documents in this form.
- After that you have to submit this document to Tehsil/Sub Tehsil office. In this way, you will be able to apply for the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh, Teerth Darshan Yojana.
|Official Portal||Click Here|
|GDC Kargil Home Page||Visit Here|