Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board Pension Payment Status 2023, Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme Payment Status 2023, Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme Online Registration 2023 pravasikerala.org, Pravasi welfare payment status check, Kshemanidhi online payment status, Kerala Pravasi pension online payment, Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board Login, Pravasi Welfare fund Payment, Kerala non Resident Keralites Welfare Board online payment.
Here is very good news for the people who are not permanent citizens of Kerala or the people who lived in Kerala without citizenship. For those people, Kerala Government provides them the financial assistance. These Paravasi peoples faced so many problems in their daily life.
So to help the Pravasi peoples Kerala Government provides the pension of Rs 5000 to the Pravasi peoples. The eligible peoples get the benefits with the government Paravasi pension scheme. To get the benefits with the scheme candidate do registration under the scheme and after that government selects the candidate who is eligible for the Pravasi Pension scheme.
After that on the official website registered people check their beneficiary list. So all these details you get through this article. Today we are telling you about the Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board Payments Status 2023. For more details read our article carefully.
Kerala Pravasi Pension Scheme Payment Status 2023
Kerala launched the Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board Payments Status 2023 for the Pravasi peoples. Under the scheme, beneficiaries provide a pension of Rs. 5000. With the help of the amount of the scheme, they can spend this amount on their daily needs.
So the government of Kerala gets this amount of pension in the welfare fund of the Kerala Government. Kerala expatriates welfare Board also worked on the Pravasi pension scheme with the Kerala government.
The amount of the scheme deposit in the Bank account of the beneficiaries. All the process of registration is through the official website of the Kerala Government.
Key Points of Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board Payments Status 2023
- For the Paravasi peoples Kerala government launched the Paravasi pension scheme on 21st April 2018 by the chief Minister of the Kerala.
- So many citizen are worked outside the Kerala and lived their without other citizen ship get the advantage with the Pravasi pension scheme.
- Under the Pravasi pension scheme beneficiary get the amount of the money Rs 5000.
- Kerala Paravasi welfare Board is worked under the Pravasi Pension scheme.
- For get the benefits it is the instruction of the government that the candidate of the Kerala state pay Rs 100 every month.
- The amount of Rs 100 paid to the government for the 5 years by the candidate of Kerala.
- Government employee is get benefit under the scheme.
Kerala Pravasi Pension Payment Status
Pravasi Pension scheme sanctioned under the Keralites welfare act 2008 in the Legislative assembly by the Kerala government. There are 25 lakhs peoples who are members of the welfare Fund.
The peoples who are lived outside the country also get the membership of the welfare Fund Kerala. The people who are members of the welfare fund are provided a pension of Rs. 5000.
Kerala Pravasi Welfare Board Payment Slip 2023
Kerala government provides the pension of Rs. 2000 to the people who are not permanent citizens of Kerala. Kerala government gives this amount from the welfare fund of the Kerala government. The government provides this pension to the beneficiary after the 60 years of the candidate.
Kerala government also provides a pension of Rs. 2000 for the people who are a permanent citizens of Kerala but live outside Kerala for doing work. They can get this pension facility after 60 years.
Benefits of the Kerala NRI Pravasi Pension Status
- State government gets the facility of the pension to the peoples who are loved outside the Kerala and are the permanent citizen of Kerala. Government provides the pension after the onetime payments of Rs. 5 lakhs.
- All the information of the Kerala Pravasi welfare Board Payments Status 2022 is available on the official website.
- The main motive to launch the scheme to provide the financial help to the Paravasi peoples.
- The budget of the state government for the Paravasi pension scheme is Rs. 1, 52,348 crores.
Kerala Pravasi Pension scheme 2023
Only the eligible peoples get the advantage with the Pravasi Pension scheme. The pension provides to the beneficiaries after 60 years. And if the beneficiary dies then any family members like wife, husband, daughter, son or children if they are above the 20 years get the 50% of the pension of the dead person.
And if the beneficiary is died due to an accident then the government provides financial help to the family members with Rs. 50,000/
And in some cases of the candidate is died then the family members get the financial help is Rs. 30,000 by the government.
Eligibility Criteria of Pravasi pension Scheme Kerala
- The candidates who are lived outside the Kerala are eligible under the Pravasi Pension scheme.
- The peoples who are get retirement from their works or after the 60 years get the benefits with Pravasi Pension scheme.
- The government employee is not eligible under the Pravasi Pension scheme.
- Pravasi Pension scheme is worked under the NRK welfare act 2008.
- The peoples who are the members of the welfare fund of Kerala are eligible under the Pravasi Pension scheme. So peoples for the get the befits with the scheme get the membership of the welfare Fund of Kerala.
Marriage support under the Pravasi Pension scheme
Under the Welfare Fund also help the members of the welfare fund in the marriage of their son, daughter. The government provides the financial help with Rs 10,000/- there are some conditions:-
- Government provides the marriage to the beneficiary only for two times.
- Only the NRK families the facility of marriage supports under the Pravasi Pension scheme.
How to Check Pravasi Welfare Board Payments Status 2023 pravasikerala.org
There are some easy steps the check the status of the payment under the Pravasi Pension scheme:-
- Firstly visit the official website of the Pravasi Pension scheme i.e. www.paravasiwelfarefund.org.
- When the homepage is open on the screen then click on the Paravasi pension scheme registration.
- After that registration form is open.
- Enter all the required details in the registration form.
- Now upload photograph of the candidate and also signature.
- Click on the submit option.
- After that pay registration fee Rs. 200/- candidate pay the registration fee by online or offline process.