Food Odisha Farmer Registration Form 2022-23, Check Status & Login portal.pdsodisha.gov.in.
We all know that farmers are facing many problems, and the government is also launching many other programs. Similarly, the Odisha government has started the process of registering Odisha farmers. Through this process, farmers in Odisha can sell their produce at the lowest support price, so the farmer is required to register himself.
This registration can be done both online and offline. The state government also requires farmers in Odisha to register to sell their products and this information can be obtained by submitting an application to the relevant authorities, so you should read our entire article. Because today we have included all the information about Odisha farms registration in this article.
Food Odisha Farmer Registration Form 2022-23
In order to sell spring and autumn crops at the lowest support price, farmers have to register as Odisha farmers. This can be done by sending a request to PACS / LAMPCS / WSHG / Pani Panchayat etc. The companies will scan the information provided by the farmers, including their personal/land/bank details, and upload this data to the website of the Ministry of Food and Consumer Welfare through a web-based farmer registration software application. This helps the company to keep track of all the farmers who have surplus in the market to start supplying. This process also enables advance planning in managing supply operations for each crop year.
All farmers who wish to sell their rice must re-register. Usually, the rice supply starts from the first week of November, and all 30 counties will register to supply farmers on time.
Overview of Food Odisha Farmer Registration Link
|Article Name||Food Odisha Farmer Registration|
|Year of scheme||2022|
|Started By||State Government of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries of scheme||Citizen of state|
|How to apply||Online & Offline|
|Motive||To Provide benefit to Farmers|
|Post Category||Odisha Govt. Schemes|
Benefit of Food Odisha Farmer Registration
- In order to sell crops from spring and autumn with minimal support, farmers must be registered as farmers
- This can be done by sending a request to PACS / LAMPCS / WSHG / Pani Panchayat etc.
- Companies will digitize the information provided by farmers, including personal / land / bank details
- The details of the farmer’s application will be uploaded to the website of the Ministry of Food and Consumer Welfare through a web-based farmer registration software application.
- This will help the company to track all the farmers who have surplus in the market to start supply
- This process will also assist in the advance planning of the management of supply activities during each agricultural crop.
- Farmers who want to sell rice need to re-register
- Rice supply usually starts from the first week of November
- All 30 provinces will register farmers for on-time delivery
Motive to Launch Food Odisha Farmer Registration
The main purpose of starting Odisha farms registration is to prepare a database of all the farmers in the state who want to sell their produce at the lowest support price. The state government says that by registering farmers through the Odisha Farmers Register 2022, the government can track all farmers whose citizens have surplus in the market to start buying and this process with each crop.
Seasonal sourcing will also help in planning the operational management in advance. Under this program, all the citizen farmers registered in the state can easily sell their produce to the government and get a good price, so they will get a lot of help.
Eligibility Criteria For Odisha Farmer Registration
- The Candidates must be resident of Odisha to take advantage of the benefits of this programme.
- Applicant to apply under the Odisha Government Program must be a farmer.
- Ration card
- Proof of income
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card
- Bank account details
Food Odisha Farmer Registration Form 2022-23 portal.pdsodisha.gov.in
- All farmers must complete the registration form for farmers.
- An assistant will be created in each company to guide farmers to complete the form.
- Virgin registration form will be presented by the company’s secretaries.
- Farmers are required to complete the registration form and send it to the company, as well as copy ROR and other relevant documents.
- The models with AADHAR numbers cannot be taken into account.
- The registration form must be printed by companies at their level.
- Companies will also help farmers to complete the form.
- The conspiracy area level of culture should also be mentioned by farmers while filling the model.
- Participation must obtain an agreement letter from the landowner.
- The agricultural area will be verified by the plural enthusiasts.
- If farmers have implemented a culture within the scope of the powers of a society that is not farmer, the farmer must request the registration of each conspiracy to be sponsored in society. Resident in it.
Food Odisha Farmer Registration Status Check Online pdsodisha.gov.in
- Visit the official website of Department of Food Supply and Consumer Welfare, Government of Odisha.
- The home page will open to you.
- Now you need to click on see farm registration status.
- A new page will appear in front of you.
- On this new page you need to select the following:-
- year KMS
- to prevent
- a company
- gram panchayat
- Now you have to enter the name of the farmer.
- Then you need to click View.
- The farmer’s registration status will be displayed on your computer screen.